CookiesOur site use a number of different cookies to help them work and to improve your experience of using it. Below we explain the cookies we use and why we use them.
What is a cookie?A cookie is a small text file that may be placed on your device when you visit our site. When you next visit our site the cookie allows us to distinguish you from other users.
- To improve the performance of our website.
- To improve your experience on our website, to make recommendations and to personalise your experience.
- To understand how effective our online advertising communications are.
What cookies do we use?There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Persistent cookies Persistent cookies remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically.
- Session cookies Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser when they are automatically deleted.
Types of cookies we use:
- Essential cookies Essential cookies are technical cookies that are required for the operation of our site. Without essential cookies our site can’t operate properly. Essential cookies include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in securely.
- Performance cookies Performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around them. The information we collect from performance cookies is aggregated which means that we cannot identify you from it.